web tracker A Piece of My Mind: Ellen Quotes

A Piece of My Mind

Here I'll talk about the things I see, feel, think and imagine, of things that are, were or could be, in hopes for people to enter my mind and we could share some thoughts...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ellen Quotes


Ellen Degeneres
Originally uploaded by ale_to_rro.
" In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better. "

"The sixties were when hallucinogentic drugs were really, really big. And I don't think it's a coincidence that we had the type of shows we had then, like The Flying Nun. "

"My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is. "

"I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home