web tracker A Piece of My Mind: Sides

A Piece of My Mind

Here I'll talk about the things I see, feel, think and imagine, of things that are, were or could be, in hopes for people to enter my mind and we could share some thoughts...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sides


light and darkness
Originally uploaded by ale_to_rro.
How many times have we heard, "the dark side of the force", at least I must have heard it a thousand times, and no, i'm not a Star Wars fan, i hardly even like those movies... so anyway....we all consider ourselves to be good, unless of course you are really bad (or evil) but then again, you'll be proud of that....and just because we're good, does it mean, we are always good? Don't we ever switch sides?

I consider myself to be a little angel on earth...but hey lets be honest...i'm an angel with hornes and a pointy tail coming out from my butt...why? Well...as good as I am, that doesn't stop me from having "bad thoughts", you have no idea how many motorcycle riders I've wished to hit while I'm driving or how many "conchos" (if you're outside the DR a concho is a public car, in which even if it's made for 4 or 5 persons, somehow they manage to get 8 or 9 and will cause a billion accidents, just to make sure they can get number 10 on their car, all this just for around .75 cents of a dollar))...i've wished had crash on a pole light, and destroy their car, but I always hope the driver doesn't get hurt or anyone else for that matter...

We in our minds, in our hearts, in ourselfs have both sides, in the end its about how we balance it out, do we chose the dark side or the "bright side" :p (yes i had to say it like that)..is one better than the other? well...bah....both have their perks...yes...even the dark side has its perks...so chose wisely, see which one feels better, which one is more you...i've tryed a thousand times to be a little bit more evil...never works out...i just can't do it, i'm a goody-goody, but hey maybe one of this days i'll be able to block one of those fucking conchos and not let them move forward, just because i'm "that evil"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home