web tracker A Piece of My Mind: Leave (They Wonder Why)

A Piece of My Mind

Here I'll talk about the things I see, feel, think and imagine, of things that are, were or could be, in hopes for people to enter my mind and we could share some thoughts...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Leave (They Wonder Why)


luggage
Originally uploaded by ale_to_rro.
Ever since I was a young child, I knew one thing, and I knew it with all my heart and soul, the only thing I was sure I had to do with my life, someday, somehow...I didn't know what I was going to be when I grew up, I didn't know what was I going to do the next day, but I knew one thing...I want to live somewhere else than here...

I love my country (in my own way), and I love my family (in again, my own way) but these are key factors for me and my wishes to leave this country and pursue my dreams in another one.

My country yes its a wonderful country, there's no war, its very beautiful, blah, blah blah...yadda...yadda...yadda...I just can't stand how hipocrite, how closed minded and how back stabbing people here are, how they love to meddle in everyone else's life and don't sit for two minutes and analyze their life.

My family, well, they all love me, I know they do, I love them as well, but I just can't take it anymore. The stupidest thing will spark a fire, my dad has a lot of problems at work, and he always comes here and unloads it with us, no, not by talking...by trying to find the most minimum thing wrong and fight about it...he enjoys it, he loves it...my mom, just look at us, and with her beautiful green eyes, she tells us (of course unspoken) let him talk, just be quiet (he doesn't talk he yells)...

My little sister tells me every day, spend more time with your family, you're always out, or locked in your room, but the rare ocassions on which I've dared to share, it always end up in a fight... I just can't take it, its like prision, and God forgive me, If I ever try and say all of this to my folks...oh my God...If I do, all hell will break loose, "you're an ungrateful bastard, I've given you everything, everything you have its mine, its my work, its my doing" "i can ask you for anything, your life belongs to me, you have to do whatever i say, no questions, even if its wrong, you have to do it, you fucking ingrate"

No later than October from this year, i'm leaving...be it to the United States, Spain or Argentina, with the aid of God I will stay wherever I go, and maybe just come here for the important events in my family's life...I may sound ungrateful, but walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home