web tracker A Piece of My Mind: Cupid's Sad, Cupid's Gone

A Piece of My Mind

Here I'll talk about the things I see, feel, think and imagine, of things that are, were or could be, in hopes for people to enter my mind and we could share some thoughts...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Cupid's Sad, Cupid's Gone











Cupid
Originally uploaded by ale_to_rro.



Cupid is sad, cupid is gone, what has happened with the international day of love? He came with flowers and bombons, he stayed with hughs and kisses, but he's now gone with tears in his eyes, with his love bow and arrows facing up to heaven, because here on earth, there's no more love.




Cupid's gone, his scent aswell, money and bussiness is what remains, money and coins, gift wraps and notes, somehow I start filling cold.




The cold air is all around me, making my heart pump cold blood, am I still human? Can I still love?




No I cannot, loves comes with a price tag, comes with a special offer or two, there's no more love, cupid's scent is gone.




Cupid's Sad, cupid's gone, Cupid is up in heaven looking down un us.




*The reason I wrote this, is because Valentine's day has stopped being a "love day" it's become a "commercial day", not everyone is in love, so lets just say its the day of "Friendship and Love" that gotta get customers to buy more*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home